Event | Catrice Cosmetics PR Event

Last Thursday saw me getting ready for a highly anticipated event in my calendar: the launch of new products from cosmetics brand Catrice. I always get excited whenever I'm invited to an event by PharmaMT because they are always professionally organised in lavish surroundings and this time was no exception.
 
It all took place at Level 22, Portomaso. Too bad I couldn't take any pictures of the view beneath us...Portomaso marina with all the luxurious yachts and part of the Hilton Hotel grounds...absolutely breath-taking!

So, back to the actual event. We were greeted with champagne at the entrance and tasty canapés were served throughout the night. Not only that, but there was a nice selection of the new releases on the tables in front of us waiting to be sampled and subsequently oohed and aahed at.


 
There was also a full-sized stand stocked with all the range of products and I cannot wait to get my hands on some of those beautiful nail polishes and the Made To Stay Smoothing Lip Polishes.


 


The Eve In Bloom and Celtica Trend Editions also have some intriguing products which I really want to try.


 
Mr. Dennis Bornmann from Cosnova, the mother company of Catrice and Essence delivered an excellent presentation about the brand after which we continued to catch up with each other, take pictures and swatch every product we liked!

Once again I would like to thank the people from PharmaMT for inviting us to the event and also for the generous goodie bag we were given at the end of the do. I really look forward to try all the products! Don't forget to like the Catrice Malta Facebook page to stay updated!



 
Now please excuse me while I swatch the products and compile a wishlist of what to get ;P
 
1 comment on "Event | Catrice Cosmetics PR Event"
  1. So many cool products!! Ooh, I'm so excited with these PR events, I can't wait for the new products to arrive in Greece!

    ReplyDelete