Review | MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Blacktrack

Hello lovelies :) Today I will be sharing with you a product that is very much hyped about and with good reason! As you can tell by title, I will be reviewing MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Blacktrack, probably the most talked about black gel liner.
 
A good friend of mine, Marija from Pocalocca was kind enough to ask me if I needed anything from MAC since she was going to the UK and I asked her to get me Blacktrack because the E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner I was using dried out.
 
 
I had been wanting to try this particular gel eyeliner for a long time and the only thing I regret is not getting it earlier! MAC Fluidline comes in a small black box, like all other genuine MAC products and the gel liner itself comes in a nice glass jar rather than a plastic one (for some reason, gel liners tend to last longer in glass jars). Very simple packaging but it still looks (and is) expensive.

 
The gel eyeliner has a very creamy consistency that is easy to work with but you still have to be quick because once it dries, which is quite quick, it will stay put. Pigmentation is awesome and I feel safe to say that this is the blackest gel eyeliner I ever laid my hands on. Staying power is also a plus as I have yet to see this eyeliner budge throughout the time of wear...it only goes away with makeup remover!


Being MAC, the product is on the pricey side at approximately €20 for 3g of product but I do not regret getting it and I will definitely repurchase it once I run out.
 
2 comments on "Review | MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Blacktrack"
  1. Have you tried it in your waterline? I like the Maybelline one as that lasts well in the waterline too.

    ReplyDelete