Monthly Favourites | February

Time for monthly favourites again ladies and this month I have quite a few products to show you, some of which are new discoveries. So let's jump right into it!
 
First up are some hair products starting with the Rainforest Balance Shampoo & Conditioner for Oily Hair from The Body Shop. I have been using these ever since I got them and my hair never felt this clean and refreshed! So much so that they have fast become firm favourites in my hair care routine.
 
 
The same can be said for John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray. I purchased this as I have finished the Straightening Potion, also from John Frieda and since I couldn't find it anywhere in stock I decided to try this instead. The results are practically the same except that my hair maintains a style better...definitely a favourite thing! 
 
In the lip department, nothing has changed really as I still favoured nude lips all throughout February and my go-to products for such a look have been Pupa Milano Shiny Lip Fluid in 001 Princess Nude, Essence Stay Matt Lip Cream in 01 Velvet Rose and Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 190 The Nuder The Better.
 
 
I have been reaching for this Catrice Defining Blush in the shade 060 Rosewood Forest everyday this month. I love the subtle rosy tint it gives to my cheeks and it lasts for a long time too. Having a gazillion mascaras in your stash can sometimes leads to trying out new ones and forgetting other ones. While looking for an opened and never finished mascara in my stash, this Essence Get Big Lashes Waterproof Volume Boost Mascara caught my eyes. When I first got it, I had mixed feelings about this mascara but I have grown to love it this month. It gives the lashes a full appearance and it is true to its name as to being waterproof. A must-have in my opinion!

 
Lastly, I have another two new products which were actually a gift from a friend. The first of which is this Chanel quad 208 Tisse Gabrielle which is the same quad used in their Dallas Metiers D'Art show. I love the colours in the palette and they last really long. Also, it's Chanel!

 
The last product I have to show you was also a gift and it is the J'Adore L'Eau Cologne Floreale by Dior. I own the original J'Adore too so I knew I would like this one and I ended up using this almost everyday just because I like it so much and it is not overpowering for everyday use.

And that concludes my February favourites! Which products did you love most this month?

1 comment on "Monthly Favourites | February"
  1. I have the same mascara as well ! Love it !

    Ella x

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete