March Collective Haul

This month, I skipped buying new clothes but lately I have been going shoe crazy and I have added three gorgeous numbers to my collection thanks to River Island. I went onto the website to check out their new stock after receiving one of those oh so tempting emails and two pairs of sandals caught my eyes...but obviously that wasn't enough so I also checked out the sale section and found a very good deal on the slit front ankle boots. They were down to €35 from €95!
 
 
The sandals, being new, were still a little on the expensive side at €45 for the printed sole ones and €55 for the black ones. I needed them though (no, seriously I do) so it's all good. Now all there's left is for summer to make its way to Malta so I can wear them :D
 
Also from River Island, I bought this cute baby pink clutch bag, just in time for Spring where sugary pink hues will be all over. This cost €20 and is roomy enough for all my essentials.

 
Lastly, skin care and makeup purchases. I mainly bought backups of stuff I finished so nothing new here except for the Blue Green Algae toner and the Honey & Oat cleanser from Michael Todd True Organics. I got the Jojoba Charcoal facial scrub and the Cleanse and Tone cleanser as well and they even threw in a 4-sample pack. One thing that bothered me this time is that I had to pay an extra €11 duty on delivery of the parcel, something which never happened before. I guess it's because I have exceeded the weight limit for parcels outside the EU? Anyways, the original total for the order was €62.90.

 
More beauty backups...I had to restock on Rose Water (approximately €2.00) and the Nivea waterproof eye makeup remover (€3.52) as well as Lidl's Acetone free nail polish remover (€1.59) and I couldn't skip getting Pupa Milano's Vamp! Mascara in the shade 300 Deep Night (€12.95) which is my favourite blue mascara.


So yeah that's pretty much what I bought this month. Do you have any interesting purchases you'd like to share?

2 comments on "March Collective Haul"
  1. luv the shoes! there must be something in the air ...coz I've been buying loads of shoes as well!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete