Review | NYX Round Lipsticks LSS619 Flower & LSS627 Fusion

When NYX opened their first store in Malta last summer, the products I wanted to try most were the Round Lipsticks which are very popular in the blogosphere and they always get very good reviews.
 
I have finally added two of these lipsticks in my collection, namely LSS619 Flower and LSS627 Fusion. Both have sleek, black packaging and the bullets go all the way down...a must for me so as not to nick the lipstick when replacing the cap.

 
One thing I'm fond of with these lipsticks is the swatch at the base so if you store your lipsticks upside down, you know which colour to pick. Also, being so small, these lipsticks are great to pop even in the tiniest of bags.
 

The formula of these lipsticks is very creamy indeed and glides on to deliver optimum colour pay-off that lasts for a good number of hours. Flower is a blue-based medium pink whilst Fusion is an iridescent plum shade. Both feature a pearly finish and feel very moisturising on the lips.
 
NYX Round Lipstick LSS619 Flower
NYX Round Lipstick LSS627 Fusion


As a concluding remark, I definitely recommend these lipsticks to beginners and professionals alike and I cannot wait to add more colours to my collection!

NYX Round Lipsticks are available at the NYX Cosmetics store on Tower Road in Sliema and retail for around €5 if I'm not mistaken.
 
Which Round Lipstick shades do you recommend me to get?

1 comment on "Review | NYX Round Lipsticks LSS619 Flower & LSS627 Fusion"
  1. Flower is super pretty on you ! Great finds !

    Ella
    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete