September Collective Haul

This month I have restrained myself quite a lot in terms of buying stuff, primarily because I have a London trip coming up early next year. Here's what I have parted my cash with this month.

I have been to New Look in the beginning of the month and I managed to find this dress from their new collection at €24.99. I love the print on it and it looks really good on with a belt to cinch in the waist. From their sale section, I found this lace type of skirt at just €15.00.


Nearly all stores have started bringing out their winter collections and I have slowly started adding some new items to my wardrobe. From River Island I purchased this leopard print jumper for €47 and it has such a cosy feel to it I can't wait to wear it! I have also found a pack of rings which includes some midi rings that actually fit my tiny fingers. The set cost €10.


During a weekend getaway with my boyfriend in Gozo, we managed to find some time to visit some shops and I spotted this Jennifer jacket which will be good to don on colder days for work. This cost €25.99 which I think is a fair price for an item that I will get a lot of wear out of.


Moving on to cosmetics, I took the opportunity to check out an outlet in Gozo which was said to have some Catrice Prime & Fine Translucent Powder left and luckily for me I did find 4 compacts and I bought all of them - 2 for me and 2 for my Mum who is a big fan of the product. It's sad when brands discontinue good products but luckily I will have a little more time to enjoy this one before I start searching for an alternative. They were €5.60 each. Also from Catrice, I bought a gel eyeliner brush for €2.80 since the one I had was no longer useable.


These two Rimmel polishes caught my eyes while browsing the makeup section at a convenience store at hospital. I wanted a nice baby blue polish and this one from the Rita Ora collection is what I have been looking for. I also caved and bought Disco Ball. I believe these retail for around €4.


I was running low on rose water and makeup remover wipes so I stocked up on those as well, both costing just above €1.


After being introduced to Yves Rocher, I went back to their store just this week and bought the full size of the Active Sensitive Redness Relief Treatment Cream for €16.50 and I was generously gifted some samples as well.


Lastly, I finally got my hands on a lipstick from the Pupa Milano Paris Experience Collection and I bought the shade 002 Berry Violet for €12.45 and I can't wait to wear it!

That's it for the September haul! Now, to make way for my birthday month and more treats ;)


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment