The Exit Interview Series | Volume #36

Once again, it's time for an empties post. This month it's mostly skin care as I am trying to use up some products before switching brands completely as is the case with this Michael Todd Honey & Oat Cleanser. The rest of the products are common appearances and I have already bought backups for each of them. The only product that I haven't bought is the Lierac Mesolift cream as I still have a few more samples to go through but it works exceptionally well with my Lierac Mesolift Serum so I might have to give in and buy it as well.



Next I have this Essence Multi Action Waterproof Mascara which is essentially good but I have replaced it with a Max Factor one. I have finished this NYX HD Foundation which I swear by and I have already repurchased a replacement for.


Moving on to hair care products, I have used up this sample size of Schwarzkopf BonaCure Light Finishing Treatment which is basically a hair oil that I used to apply to my hair after styling it and it made my hair look super shiny and soft without weighing it down or making it look greasy. I would buy this once I finish my other hair oil. The other product is John Frieda Frizz Ease which tames away frizz instantly but I won't be repurchasing it as my currrent Yves Rocher spray does the same thing. 


Lastly, I have some random products, namely, three perfume samples, nail polish remover and a The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel which smells good enough to eat and lathers up well.


Any products you used up this past month that are worth noting?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment