Review | Pupa Milano Autumn 2014 Limited Edition Paris Experience I'M Lipstick 002 Berry Violet

Purples, teals, gold and all jewel tones in between are very popular during this time of year and Pupa Milano was once again spot on with the Autumn 2014 Limited Edition collection, Paris Experience. As soon as I saw 'Paris' in the name of the collection, I knew I had to get something from it and I picked up a lipstick in the shade 002 Berry Violet as it instantly appealed to me. 

Let me introduce you to the collection first, then I shall be reviewing the lipstick in more detail.


The collection consists of Vamp! Cream eyeshadows, 2 Multiplay pencils, 3 I'M Lipsticks, 1 Face Illuminator and 5 opulent shades of Lasting Colour Gel nail varnish. The inspiration behind the collection is actually the city of Paris and this is reflected in the palette of chosen colours and the lavish packaging of the products.



In fact, the lipstick that I have comes in a very attractive damask print box and the lipstick itself has a golden case with a mirror finish. The only issue I have with this packaging is the fact that fingerprints will show up all around the case...but I guess that's just me and my OCD.


I was immediately drawn to this particular shade of lipstick because it is the right kind of vampy purple that suits my pale skin tone and even though I have another 27685 lipsticks in a similar shade, this is the one that lasts the longest. For example, I wore it twice to go out for dinner and the colour only faded away a little. Deep berry purple with a shiny creme finish would be the exact description of this shade. The lipstick provides high pigmentation and a very comfortable wear combined with a very soft texture that glides easily on the lips. Moreover, the product is paraben free.


The lipsticks in the collection (RRP €12.45 each) are quite the covetable pieces along with the Face Illuminator and it's delicately intricate pattern. If you have read my other review on another I'M lipstick, you would know of the excellent performance of these little gems!

I highly suggest you check out this collection while it is still available at various pharmacies across Malta & Gozo. For more information please check out the Pupa Milano in Malta Facebook page and the Pupa Milano website.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment