Review | The Body Shop Coconut Eau de Toilette

Gloomy weather like today's reminds me how much I love summer and why it is my favourite season and if there is one scent that reminds me of it, that is coconut...and those who know me well enough know how much I love the coconut scented products from The Body Shop.

Consequently, I couldn't resist getting this little eau de toilette as a free gift when I reached the fourth stamp on my Love Your Body card. I wanted to try something new so I looked around for their perfumes. I was undecided between the coconut and vanilla scents but seeing I have a lot vanilla based scents in my collection, I figured I'd go for the coconut one to be able to go back to summer moments all year round.


The perfume is presented in a brown glass bottle that holds 30ml of perfume. It has a silver cap that fits tightly around the spray nozzle. The distinct coconut smell lingers on the skin for a very long time and I receive compliments every time I wear this perfume, probably because it is not overpowering. To help make the scent last longer, I like to use the corresponding body scrub and body butter, also from The Body Shop.

Currently, this is my everyday perfume and I will repurchase soon as it is already running a little lower than I'd like it to. I recommend you to get this scent if you are a fan of coconut and summery fresh scents.

The Body Shop Coconut Eau de Toilette sells for €12.00 and is found in all The Body Shop outlets across Malta & Gozo (Paola, Valletta, Sliema, Bugibba and Arkadia, Gozo). For mote information, check out The Body Shop Malta Facebook page.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment