THE Products That Always Make It In My Travel Make-up Bag

Last weekend I was away in a hotel for a short break with my boyfriend and his family and as this is becoming somewhat of a habit, I thought I'd share the makeup that I always make sure I have with me for these weekend getaways.

Face


In order to try and make the most of the time I have on my hands, I tend to move away from a full face of makeup so even though I always carry the essentials for a flawless base with me, I skip foundation and opt for BB Cream instead. The slim packaging of the one from The Body Shop makes it the ideal one to carry around. The same can be said for their InstaBlur primer. Other staples are the Catrice Camouflage Cream and Essence Stay Natural as concealers and Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Mattifying Powder Waterproof. As for blush, Milani Baked Blush 03 Berry Amore makes the cut every time because of its awesome pigmentation.

Eyes


For eyes, the star product is Max Factor's False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara which carries me from day to night and doesn't budge even after hours in the pool playing with our nephews. I always make sure to pack Pupa Milano Made to Last Eyes 100 Automatic Eye Pencil because of its waterproof properties and pigmentation. As for eyeshadows, I switched from taking separates to this KIKO Cosmetics quad which sadly is limited edition. It has four neutral shades and since I only wear eyeshadow to dinner, it works just fine and the colours can be paired with any outfit.

Lips


Most of the space in my makeup bag is taken up by lip products as I like to match a lipgloss with my lipstick, My favourite picks are Pupa Milano Shiny Lip Fluid 001 Princes Nude (limited edition), Max Factor Glossfinity Lip Gloss 60 Polished Fuchsia and Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Lip Gloss Wine as lip glosses; Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks 190 The Nuder The Better and 340 Berry Bradshaw, Givenchy Rouge Interdit 20 Illicit Raspberry and Max Factor Lipstick 655 Lilac Wine.

So those are my favourite travel makeup products :) What are yours?

1 comment on "THE Products That Always Make It In My Travel Make-up Bag"
  1. Great post! I love seing posts like these. I have been thinking about doing something similar. That's a lot of lippes you take with you. Great picks.

    www.loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete