Review | milk_shake Color Care Shampoo & Whipped Cream Leave-in Foam

Hi there my lovelies! Today I'm back with a shampoo and leave-in conditioner review. I have recently dyed my hair and of course, colour treated hair needs appropriate care. My hairdresser suggested this milk_shake duo to make the most out of my colour and to protect my hair from drying out due to the colour treatment.


Now, those of you familiar with milk_shake products know how good these things smell and that is precisely what hooked me on these hair care products. I really enjoy washing and treating my hair with them partly because they smell of vanilla milk shake and partly because my hair never looked so good!

The shampoo gently cleanses my hair from product build-up and sebum, leaving it soft and smelling gorgeous while the leave-in conditioning foam protects and hydrates my hair until the next wash. Both products contain milk protein to condition hair and Integrity 41 which protects hair colour.

Now excuse me while I run to my hairdresser to get my backups of this fantastic duo!

Have you ever tried milk_shake products? What are your thoughts on them?

1 comment on "Review | milk_shake Color Care Shampoo & Whipped Cream Leave-in Foam"