Unboxing | Diane von Furstenberg 440 Gallery Bitsy Cross Body Bag

A few weeks ago, I received my little purchase from matchesfashion.com after just 3 days! I was looking for a little wallet on chain of sorts and I wanted to splurge a little and treat myself so I headed over this luxury shopping site and the Diane von Furstenberg 440 Gallery Bitsy Cross Body Bag in gold snake-skin leather immediately caught my eyes. I wanted something in a metallic finish so that it goes with everything and I'm so happy I got this!

Check out my full unboxing video on YouTube (it's my first one there as I am still starting out) and here are more pictures to show you everything in more detail :)








 

I would really appreciate if you could check out and subscribe to my channel. The next video to be uploaded will be a huge collective haul. See you on Youtube!

1 comment on "Unboxing | Diane von Furstenberg 440 Gallery Bitsy Cross Body Bag"
  1. Bag is so nice, love the colour and also it is perfect for any occasion. Material is also on point xoxo


    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete