The High-Waisted Skirt

This year I promised myself I will try to feature more outfit posts on my blog so here goes another one. I had bought this skirt from H&M in London way back in December but of course I had nothing to wear it with so I bought a few tops from River Island ;)
 
Since the weather is still acting silly and refusing to go into full-on summer mode, we're still getting chilly evenings so I went for this orange wrap body suit which has three-quarter sleeves to keep me warm(ish). I just love the combination of orange and blue, don't you?




 
Orange Wrap Bodysuit, River Island | High-waisted skirt, H&M
Shoes, Limited Collection at Marks & Spencer | Clutch bag, Mango
Necklace, Peacocks | Stainless Steel Bangle, Calvin Klein
Ring, Viventy at 202 Jewellery | Sunglasses, Aldo Shoes & Accessories


Photos captured by my ever-so-patient boyfriend :)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment