Beauty Favourites during Malta Fashion Week

Sooo, I'm back for a short trip to Barcelona with my boyfriend where we went to see Coldplay live in concert and we also added in a few days for sightseeing etc. The whole experience, especially the concert, was truly magical and one I will treasure all my life. But anyway, the purpose of this post is to share with you some beauty favourites; more specifically, the products that made the cut day after day during the Mercedes-Benz Malta Fashion Week which came to an end a litte more than a week ago.

I couldn't make it to all the shows, but I really enjoyed the ones I attended and half the fun was actually getting ready. Here go my favourites for the most fashionable week in Malta!

First and foremost, to ensure that make up looks good, you need a great canvas to work on aka your skin. To prepare my skin for makeup application, I cleanse it with LRP Micellar Water Gel if I am not wearing any makeup already, but this takes away any sebum and dirt. Then, twice weekly, I also use LRP Ultrafine Scrub and I always finish with The Body Shop Drops of Light Essence Lotion to deeply hydrate my skin.
 

As for makeup, I definitely did have some staples which I'm sure you have grown used to seeing them featured regularly on this blog. Starting off with primer, I always end up reaching for Inglot Under the Makeup Base to ensure my makeup stays intact all throughout. I don't want to jinx it but my skin has been behaving really well these days, thus I didn't feel the need to use high coverage foundations. Consequently, I always reached for MAC Studio Waterweight Foundation SPF30 in NC15. Following my review of this foundation, you would know by now how much I love it's light-weight texture and the coverage it provides is just right to make my skin look even. As for concealer, Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 04 Neutral Fair always made the cut.
 

For my eyes, the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette was definitely the winner together with MAC Mulch eyeshadow. They were the basis for most of my looks as I really love the texture and pigmentation in both. No matter what mascara I used, I always followed with MAC Studio Sculpt Lash in Sculpted Black to separate and define my lashes.
 

Lastly, on my lips, I always had a MAC lipstick shade - Velvet Teddy, Stone (both lip pencil and lipstick, Hot Gossip and Soar lip pencil were among my favourites.
 

In reality, these are the only makeup products I need to own, but you now, makeup is makeup! What were your favourites this month?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment