Express Manicure at Persona

Following my complimentary laser session at Persona last month, I was given a voucher for an express manicure which I gladly accepted and fixed an appointment for, earlier in June. 

An Express Manicure at Persona consists of cuticle tidy, nail shaping, hand massage and nail polish application (worth €17). My manicurist for the day was Leann who I must say did a very good job from beginning to end!

First off, she asked me to soak my hands in some water so as to soften my cuticles and prepare them for the treatments to follow. Next, my cuticles were pushed back and tidied and any dry skin was nipped off before my nails were filed into an oval shape.


Subsequently, came my favourite part of the whole experience - the hand massage with coconut scented hand cream. This was divine and I almost fell asleep! Nail polish application followed and I chose a gold colour which we all know looks good with everything.


I left Persona with hands as soft as a baby's and nails manicured to perfection! It's nice to have someone take care of my hands every once in a while!

Once again, thanks goes to Persona and the lovely staff there for the treatments. Persona is located on Sir Ugo Mifsud Street in Ta' Xbiex. For appointments call +356 21 340 366. Alternatively, you can visit their website for a full list of treatments and services offered.

The Express Manicure was offered to me free of charge by Persona. All opinions are my own.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment