EOTN 20/12/10 + My New Jewel Box!

Yesterday night, me and my family were invited over for dinner to my boyfriend's house so I went for a very natural look and the obvious choice were browns.  I used the same products over my face as usual and to create this look I used the Estee Lauder Palette and Cover Girl Trio.


If you have read my current lemmings post, you will know I was really lemming a new jewel box... well guess what?? I got a stylish one for €20!! Here are some pics:




The inner compartments of the jewel box... the one in the bottom drawer comes out as a small travel case:




What I managed to fit in my jewel box...

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
8 comments on "EOTN 20/12/10 + My New Jewel Box!"
  1. The jewelry box is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steph :) glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jewelry box is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing all the Christmas tips. I have some serious shopping to do now. And drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better get to it then Ellinor! Glad you found them useful! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jewelrybox is so cute!

    xx

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    Check out my blog and stay tuned to my daily updates!

    ReplyDelete