Review: Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner in 02 Nude

You may be aware that I was on the look out for a dupe of my Estee Lauder lip pencil because it has been discontinued and I found a very close match, Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in 02 Nude. Here are my thoughts on it after trying it out thoroughly.

The packaging is a bit different than conventional pencil lip liners as you have to twist the bottom and the product comes out, pretty much like a lipstick I would say, only thinner!  I really do like the sleek and professional-looking packaging of this.



The colour appears to be slightly pink but it goes on the lips as a nice nude, brownish shade.  It really resembles my Estee Lauder one and compares very well to it with regards how long it lasts on my lips. In fact, I think the name of the range, ColorStay really fits the bill here.  The only thing that bugs me about this is the price: €8 for 0.28g of product!!! I think it is a bit expensive but since I don't use this everyday I think it will last a long time.


Estee Lauder Spice (top) & Revlon Nude (bottom)

Have you ever tried any of the Revlon lip liners? How do you feel about them?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment