Monthly Favourites: December 2010

Time for the December Favourites!!! This month it's kinda special as it will be the last favourites post for 2010! I still cannot believe how fast this year rolled by! Anyhow, here are my top picks for this month!

My favourite item has got to be my Thomas Sabo bracelet which you all have seen a million times now! I have been longing for one and finally it's been adorning my wrist ever since I got it! My boyfriend also bought me 4 charms... dress, shoe, bag and my favourite... 2 doves holding a heart to attach to it! 

The last charms I will be adding are a cute pink lingerie set and a nail polish bottle... all the things I love!

Next is my new train case! I got this to put all my gel nail extensions related stuff so that I can carry everything around in style when I go to my clients to have their nails done.

Since the weather has started getting cold this month here in Malta (yeah we do enjoy hot days all year round and I am really grateful for that!), I started experimenting with new hairstyles as my hair has now grown longer and will hold different styles.  I bought a can of hair spray of a no-name brand for just €2 and works wonders with holding my hair in place for two days in a row!!! that really is a record for my hair as it is very fine and thin.  The best thing about it is that you get 350ml of strawberry-cream-smelling product!

With regards make-up and cosmetics, my favourite products this month have been (all from elf cosmetics!) All Over Colour Stick in Persimmon, Get the Look Day To Night dark palette, Super Glossy Lip Shine in Mauve Luxe and Therapeutic Conditioning Balm in Vanilla Creme.




On my nails I have been enjoying Twinkle, Party Purple, Dark Navy and Metal Madness from elf cosmetics as well as Orly Dazzle and Rimmel Hard Rock.






Reviews of the products will follow soon next year + a new weekly feature (details coming soon)!


Blogger Templates
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment