Current Lemmings...

Hey guys! Hope each wonderful one of you is doing great! I thought I'd share with you the things I have been eyeing for some time now...

1. A storage cabinet big enough to store all my make-up and related tools in one place.


2. A beautiful jewellery box.


3. Holographic and Craked-effect nail polishes as well as a nice khaki green and pastel yellow colour.

4. Coats!! One in winter white, another in red and lastly a classic black one!


What are you lemming right now ladies?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
6 comments on "Current Lemmings..."
  1. That chanel nail polish is simply GORGEOUS!! Currently, I really want the elf matte top coat because I think it makes nail polishes look really velvety and wintery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniela :) I have the matte nail polish and it does impart a velvety look... I had posted a tutorial which if I'm not mistaken is called Royal Purple Satin... check it out if you want to get an idea how the polish looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have one of those jewelry boxes. My jewelry is all over my room and I can never seem to find the piece of jewelry that I want. I need organization :P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly the reason why I'm getting one Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy do I wish I find a make up storage that stores everything .. i have bits and bobs in one thing and the other and it's ok for now but it's so not portable.. and since i move next to the beach for summer I really need something handy. awesome post lara x

    ReplyDelete