Well lookie here!!!!

Sadly the postie didn't bring me my much awaited elf cosmetics order today, but he delivered my copy of Just Beauty Magazine which is a local magazine aimed at beauty professionals and it is packed with advertisements relevant to the local beauty industry.  What I got excited over is that on the front page is the slogan I had won a competition with!!!  At the beginning of this year, Angel Hair Care (Malta) were asking people for a new slogan for their products and I submitted my entry and ended up winning the competition along with two other participants.  We each won a €20 voucher and I got myself a shampoo and conditioner as well as a nourishing hair treatment.

Here's a picture of the magazine cover with my slogan:


 Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
2 comments on "Well lookie here!!!!"