Special Occasion Nail Art

Hey guys so as promised, here's the nail work I did yesterday on two of my friends....

The first one, is a gel full set for a client who has two weddings in a week.  I opted for something delicate which will go with all her dresses...


Next, is another friend of mine and I worked on her natural nails to produce this design for her graduation next week:



P.S. I didn't publish a NOTW post this week simply because I wasn't wearing any nail polish just to give my nails a break!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates
2 comments on "Special Occasion Nail Art"
  1. nice nails, beautiful colors! i love the sparkles on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Nazna :) you can find nail art tutorials in other blog posts as well if you want to try them out yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete