EOTN: Peacock Brights

Good morning beautiful ladies! I'm really enjoying all these sunny days and yesterday, since I was off work, me and Johan headed out to a nice restaurant in the heart of Sliema and then we met with two of our friends for an ice-cream in Bugibba. There is this place where they do the best ice-cream I have ever tasted and flavours are never ending (Raffaello chocolates, Baci, Tiramisu' and so on and so forth).

I wore the same outfit I had planned to wear for Easter but since it was rainy there were no celebrations and we stayed in.  However, I wanted some bright make-up to go with my outfit (sorry there are no pictures this time) and I opted for some peacock inspired shades. Here are the pictures:


Blazer, Stradivarius | Skater dress, boohoo.com | Necklace, Peacocks
Peacock earrings, ebay | Chamilia spring bracelet & graduation hat charm, 202 Jewellery
Silver multi-strand bracelet, Orsay



Face
Inglot Under the Make-up Base
NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose

Eyes
Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 
Eyeshadows from e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease
e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Twinkle Tease
Max Factor Kohl Pencil in 020 Black
e.l.f. Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick in Pearl/Glow

Lips
e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Colour in Natural
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 66 Confidentielle

1 comment on "EOTN: Peacock Brights"