OOTD: Flowers, Butterflies and Mint Jeans

Last Saturday the weather was kind of dull and grey but that didn't put us off going out in the evening. We headed to Bugibba for an ice-cream and a nice walk on the front and then we drove all the way to Cirkewwa (the northern-most part of our 316 square kilometre island).

I still have a lot of clothes which I haven't yet worn as it is still a bit chilly in the evenings but I wanted to wear something new still so I opted for my mint denim trousers and this cute sheer flower and butterfly print cami.  Needless to say, I wore my acid wash cropped denim jacket to beat the evening chill.  This outfit was also a good excuse to wear my new metallic pumps and the Catrice Shy Flamingo lipstick which I had just bought the day before. Here are the pictures:


Acid Wash Cropped Denim Jacket, Tally Weijl | Chiffon floral top, New Look
Mint Denim Trousers, Stradivarius | Metallic Pumps, Stradivarius
Raffia Clutch Bag, local store | Chanel Logo Earrings, ebay



Since I had so much going on with my outfit, I kept my make-up fairly neutral with just a pop of bright colour on my lips courtesy of Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick in Shy Flamingo and some brownish hues on my eyes for which I used Wet N Wild Limited Edition Palette in Baked Not Fried (rust), Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow in Brulee and Covergirl Double Espresso eye enhancer from Cafe Au' Lait trio.  On my face, I used NYX HD Foundation in HDF 02 Soft Beige and Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige and finished the look with E.L.F. Studio Blush in Candid Coral and Peachy Keen.

What do you think of this look? Hope you all have a beautiful week :)

5 comments on "OOTD: Flowers, Butterflies and Mint Jeans"
  1. love the mint trousers :) they are very similar to mine :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo in love with coloured denim (particularly mint and coral), but I'm afraid that they'd make my (admittedly J-Lo-esque) derriere look even larger... *sad face*

    But that mint pants with the floral top... amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cheryl! Try and look for a cut that suits you and see if you can find any in the colours you want. I have rather wide hips for my petite size but coloured denim has never accentuated them that much. Good luck :) xx

      Delete