May Collective Haul ~ Part 1 Skin Care & Cosmetics

Time to show you my purchases for this month ladies :)  I'm going to start with skin-care and cosmetics in this post and then move on to clothing and accessories in another post. So, let's jump right into it!

The first cosmetics purchase this month was from an unusual store... Lidl supermarket! They were stocking some make-up and body care items so I went with the intention to buy a few items but only ended up getting three items, namely a pack of exfoiliating Jojoba facial pads, a pack of make-up remover pads with Sea Minerals and a Cocoa Butter body butter which smells exactly like chocolate! I really wanted to get the Coconut and Mango versions too but this was the only one left. The facial pads were €2.99 per pot and the body butter was €4.99 for 400ml which is a total bargain!  My neighbour gave me two pots of Satsuma Body Butter from The Body Shop so I can be sure that my skin is hydrated while smelling gorgeous all summer long!


Skin care purchases from ebay include a back-up of my Witch Hazel Skin Toner and the much hyped Bioderma Sebium H2O Micellar Solution which is specifically targeted for Oily/Combination skin. The toner cost me €6.62 while the Bioderma cost something around €10.  I also bought a Witch Blemish Stick and a Witch Anti-Blemish Skin Clearing Primer to keep zits under control for a total of around €12. 


I also bought my first Essence Cosmetics lipsticks this month from a pharmacy in Rabat.  I chose the shades 02 Sparkling Romance which is a light brownish pink full of silver shimmer, and 53 All About Cupcake which is a light coral with a glossy creme finish.  I also picked up another lipgloss from the Stay With Me range and this time I got the shade Berry Me! The lipsticks were €2.20 each and the lipgloss was €2.19 while the facial sponges were €1.75 each.



I also got a Souffle' Touch Blush from Essence in Cold Wildberry and I also bought two more lipsticks from Catrice, namely Ultimate Shine Lipstick in Shy Flamingo and Ultimate Colour Lipstick in Frozen Rose.  The blush was €3 while the lipsticks were €4.50 each.


From ebay, I bought the larger bottle of Orly Nailtrition as I will through with the 9ml bottle soon. I really like this nail treatment because it does improve the nail strength so I think that €9.54 is money well spent in this regard (even more so when considering that the local distributor sells them at a higher price).


The last cosmetic item acquired this month is actually something I won in a local newspaper mag competition.  It is the Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Transferproof Lip Tint + Balm in the shade 710 Stay Sandy.  There was also a little clutch bag included in the prize.



And last but not least, a purchase from NailDelights.com. I ordered more nail foils and this time I got Gold Dots, Honeycomb, English Rose, Peacock Feathers and Gold Foil Nuggets, all for a total of £10.75 with free shipping.


Part 2, i.e. Clothing and accessories is coming up shortly :)

1 comment on "May Collective Haul ~ Part 1 Skin Care & Cosmetics"