May Collective Haul ~ Part 2 Clothing & Accessories

Catching on from Part 1, here are the clothes and accessories I bought in May, starting with some impulse purchases from New Look.  I got this belt just because it has leopard print and it was on sale for only €2 and I also bought a pair of floral shorts and this cute sheer floral print top for €24.99 each.  I love the knot and button detailing on the top. Lastly, I bought this cute Polka dot skirt for €17.99.






I bought this cute elephant necklace from ebay for €7.58 (shipping and handling included) and I like how it looks with a plain vest top in summer to give it a totally different look without looking like you tried too hard.


I also bought this cute bracelet for €5 (an identical one was being sold on Asos for a much higher price) and this moustache ring which was a total bargain at only €1.24!


What did you get your hands on this month?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment