OOTN: Le Moustache

Finally I'm at home unwinding after a busy day at work! Just wanted to share with you what I wore last Friday night in this quick post since I will soon be off to bed as tomorrow I have quite a busy day starting with a driving lesson and some clients later on for gel nails.


White blazer, Zara | Red denim pants, Peacocks | Rope print cami, Bossini
Sandals, Zara | Earrings, Peacocks | Bag, local store
Moustache ring, ebay


As for make-up, I opted for a pin-up inspired look with just some black eyeliner and a statement red lip. Here is a list of products used:

Face
NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige
E.L.F. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
Essence Vampire's Love Blush Gelee in Bloody Mary

Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow in Brulee
E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black

Lips
NYX Long Lip Pencil in CLPL20 Plush Red
Givenchy Rouge Interdit in 20 Illicit Raspberry

3 comments on "OOTN: Le Moustache"
  1. You always dress so girly and pretty, I'm jealous! I'm such a scruff with clothes! Love the mustache ring!
    http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment LauraEve :) the ring is from ebay, and there were different varieties available if you want to check them out ;) xxx

      Delete
    2. Oo I think I will, any excuse for a shop!

      Delete