March Collective Haul

This month's haul is quite teeny when compared to others past (and future :P) but I have been saving up to buy a new laptop as my HP Compaq has been slowing down recently and no matter what I do, it is still slow. I sort of attach myself to things and didn't want to replace it but the time has come for that as well. Enough rambling and on to the cute stuff!

First up is this top I bought from Orsay for just €14.95. It's nothing special but I have loads of pieces in my wardrobe with which I can pair it. Tally Weijl have been getting some gorgeous shorts lately and I managed to get my hands on this white lace overlay number which is retailing for €25.95 and it also comes with a light tan braided skinny belt. The gold belt was a gift from my mother.



Then, from New Look, I bought this gorgeous pair of monochrome geometric earrings and this cute mint, cream and gold hand chain. Both items reminded me of my pre-teens when black and white where huge and so were hand chains although they were more fashionable in silver at the time. These cost €11.98 together. Johan bought me this orange clutch bag to go with my Easter outfit from McBailey and I believe it cost €21.99.



I needed some hoodies to wear for my night shifts and after loads of recommendations from my work colleagues, I placed an order on sportsdirect.com. They do have an extensive range of sports apparel and gear and I ended up getting three hoodies (one of which was too big for me but it fit my Mum) and a pair of Lee Cooper pink canvas sneakers which are totally comfortable! I paid €7.00 for the ecru marl hoodie, €8.00 for the mulled wine hoodie and €9.99 for the sneakers. My boyfriend and my brother also ordered some things and we were charged €18.99 shipping which was reasonable, considering the amount of items we got. If any of you want a detailed review of my experience with the website, let me know in the comments.


Lastly, some skin care and cosmetics. I have been having some spots showing up again and so I decided to switch to organic skin care once I finish my LRP Effaclar cleanser. Hence, after looking up reviews, I settled on Michael Todd True Organics and bought two cleansers off their website. The cleansers cost $24 each and I paid €6 shipping (€44.81 in total). So far I have made a very good first impression of both products and the company. Will let you know how it goes in about a month.


I also bought this eyeshadow from Essence that I had been eyeing for some time. It is a nice sheer coral called 55 Shrimp Me Up and it is a shimmer eyeshadow; and I got this white kajal along too for just €2.80 for both.


I couldn't skip the Limited Edition Collection from O.P.I. for Disney's Oz The Great & Powerful and I got three nail polishes from ebay for €26, shipping included. I chose Lights Of Emerald City, When Monkeys Fly and What Wizardry Is This? which has a rough, sand-like finish. Check out this post for swatches and more detailed pictures.


That's all I bought this month ladies, if you want to see swatches or more in-depth reviews of anything, just let me know :) Did you splurge or save this month?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment