OOTD | Maundy Thursday

My favourite time of year in the Roman Catholic calendar is fully under-way and yesterday, along with my father, my brother and my neighbour, we went to see some Good Friday exhibitions in my home-town, Cospicua and the neighbouring town of Vittoriosa.


Cardigan, Stradivarius | Shirt, ICHI | Jeans, Stradivarius
Boots, Nine West | Belt, Dorothy Perkins
Bag, ebay | Earrings, New Look | Bracelet, ebay

 As for make-up, here is the list of products I used:

Face
Catrice Ultimate Moisture Fresh Skin Make up in 010 Light Beige
Essence Stay Natural Concealer in 01 Soft Beige
E.L.F. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
Essence Marble Mania Trend Edition Blush in 01 Swirlpool

Eyes
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
Pupa Milano Multiplay Eye Pencil 09
Essence Eyeshadow in 03 Dance All Night
Catrice Intensif'Eye Wet & Dry Shadow in 010 Black or White Swan?!
RevitaLash Volumising Primer
Essence Multi Action Mascara Blackest Black

Lips
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 190 The Nuder The Better
Deborah Milano Rossetto 24 Ore in 13 Creamy
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 08 Glamour To Go

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment