Monthly Favourites | December

The last post I had to catch up on is of course the December favourites. I had the opportunity to discover a lot of new products last month and consequently this will be a somewhat lengthy post.
 
First up I have this Easy Body Scrub by Guinot. I have had this for quite a while but I found myself reaching for it more over December. I love the loofah extracts in it and the gel texture which lathers up on wet skin, making the scrub easier to work into the skin. I love how smooth my skin feels after using this scrub and it is mild enough to be used everyday, which is practically what I was doing just because I love it so much!
 
 
Next are a ton of cosmetics! I will start with face products first. Mum and Dad gave me The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream as part of their Christmas present. I have used it straight away and I loved it from the first try! I am in shade 01 which is a perfect match for my skin and sometimes, I just put this on, no concealer or anything and I'm good to go!   

 
The next face products are the two blushes I have been using everyday ever since I got them. They are Milani Baked Blush 03 Berry Amore and Sleek Makeup Blush Antique. They are both wintery shades that although they may look scary against pale skin, I promise they are very buildable and give a nice warm glow to the cheeks with their berry tones which are very suitable for this time of year. They are both shimmery but neither of them translates to a very shimmery blush on the skin so they can be used for both day and night.
 
Moving on, I have some lip products to share. I have discovered a new range of favourite lipsticks that I am sure will be a hit with every budget queen. I am talking about Essence Long Lasting Lipsticks which are part of the latest additions to the brand's extensive makeup repertoire. I have two shades, both of which I have used multiple times since I got them. The first one is 04 On The Catwalk, a nice deep red that lasts ages. The second is 07 Natural Beauty which I have used more. What makes these lipsticks different is that they are very moisturising even though they are long lasting.

 
I have been favouring a neutral lip combination lately and my favourite products to use were Pupa Princess Limited Edition Shiny Lip Fluid 001 Princess Nude, Revlon ColorStay Lipliner Nude and the Essence Long Lasting Lipstick 07 Natural Beauty.
 
Lastly, it is time for eye products. Sleek Vintage Romance i-Divine palette has been my most used palette last month especially the shade Lust in LA. It has all the right shades to complement party outfits, has excellent pigmentation and stay power, what more could u want?
 
To keep glittery eyeshadows in place, E.L.F. Glitter Primer came to the rescue and it proved to be an excellent product to keep glitter eyeshadow from straying! Way to go E.L.F.!
 
 
Next are the finishing touches! You probably already know how much I love Pupa Vamp! Mascara in the shade 300. Well this time I had the opportunity to try the black version of this mascara and I love it! It is simply the best mascara ever! Also, from Pupa, is the Made To Last Eyes Long Lasting Automatic Eye Pencil, again in the shade 100 which is a deep black. I use this on the waterline and it lasts ages, definitely my favourite eye pencil!
 
The last favourite product is MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. This is seriously the best gel liner I have ever tried. I love how pigmented it is and it lasts all the time I am wearing it!
 
And that concludes my December favourites. What did you enjoy most during the last month of the year?

2 comments on "Monthly Favourites | December"
  1. Is MAC's black track difficult to remove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! Waterproof eye makeup remover does the trick!

      Delete