December Collective Haul

Continuing from the Christmas Gifts and Haul post, here is what I bought over December.

Starting with cosmetics, the NYX store in Sliema had a one day special offer of 20% off all purchases for 1 day only for users of the Vouchercloud mobile application and it couldn't have come at a better time as I almost ran out of their HD Foundation. I took the opportunity to also buy another one of their amazing quality lipsticks. I chose the shade Fusion which is a unique fuchsia purple. I ended up paying less than if I bought the foundation alone (I think with discount applied, I paid €18.88).

 
Moving on, my dear friend Marija from Pocalocca, went for a short trip to the UK and asked me if I wanted anything. She was kind enough to get me what I asked for, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. It is seriously the blackest and most durable gel eyeliner ever and it is worth every cent of the €20 I paid for it!
 

 

I managed to fit in a few nail polish purchases this month as well. First up, I bought two bottles of the Essence Gel Nails At Home Clear Gel Top Coat. I heard very good reviews about this range and I can confirm this is a must have top coat for every collection! They cost me €4 per bottle.
 
Next are two shades from Essie's Shearling Darling Winter 2013 Collection. I bought the shades Sable Collar which is a very particular shade and my favourite out of the two and Warm And Toasty Turtleneck (gosh that's a mouthful!). I paid a little over €6 per bottle.

 
Lastly, I have two beautiful accessories. I got this Accessorize bracelet as a Secret Santa gift for a colleague at work but I loved it so much I decided to get one for myself. It goes with anything and adds a dainty and sophisticated feel to any outfit. The statement necklace is from Suiteblanco and I only paid €11 for it as they had a special promotion going on.



That's it for the last collective haul of 2013! Looking forward to see what 2014 will bring my way :P

1 comment on "December Collective Haul"
  1. love the necklace and line nice haul http://anoodmaliksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete