Review | Milani Baked Blush 03 Berry Amore

Last month was all about trying out new products for me and one such product is Milani Baked Blush in the shade 03 Berry Amore which I got from Ebay last November I believe.
 
This was my first ever Milani product and I bought it because I needed a nice baked blush and at the same time try out the brand. I love the appearance of baked makeup products especially when they have a marbled effect and this blush really is a something my eyes could feast on all day.
 
 
 
I'm not a fan of the packaging though as in my opinion it feels a little flimsy. Having said that, I do appreciate the compact format where you also get a mirror and a brush. I have never used the brush and probably never will but it feels soft and could do for on-the-go touch-ups.
 
 
 
Now for the blush itself. I would describe it as an old rose with light pink touches and rose-gold reflects. It looks very shimmery in the pan but the shimmer is not really visible once you apply the blush however I would advise you to steer clear of it if you hate shimmery blushes. The texture is very silky and it is not powdery at all.
 

Pigmentation-wise, I am very happy with this blush as it can be easily built up and it suits my skin tone perfectly. The shade is perfect for this time of year where I look for warmer pinks to warm up my pale complexion. Milani describe this bush as being suitable for shaping, contouring and highlighting the cheeks. I wouldn't use it as a contouring shade but it definitely shapes and highlights my cheeks to perfection.
 
Overall, I am very satisfied with this blush and it is definitely one of my favourites both for day and night use. I am really looking forward to try more products from Milani!

Anyone else tried this blush? What are your views? 

3 comments on "Review | Milani Baked Blush 03 Berry Amore"
  1. I'm not very fond of baked products but this one looks super pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you find theses blushes in Malta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately no, they are not available in Malta, you have to buy them online.

    ReplyDelete