The Exit Interview Series | Volume #27

Over December I didn't use up much products mainly because I had a lot of new products to try out but more of that in my favourites post which will follow up soon :)
 
First up is Montagne Jeunesse Iced Crystal Exfoliating and Cleansing Facial which proved to be a treat in keeping my skin in tip top condition during party season. I love the refreshing feel of mint and ice on my skin plus the dead sea salt makes a very good exfoliant without feeling too harsh or abrasive on the skin. Definitely one of my fave facial treatments from the brand!
 
 
Next is a sample of Lierac Huile Sensorielle. I am adding this to my wishlist just because it smells so nice and leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and lightly fragranced with 3 white flowers. It feels very silky and is rapidly absorbed by the skin for 24 hour worth of moisture. Definitely a must have from this luxury French skin care brand! On a side note, it can also be used on the face and hair but I cannot comment on that as I haven't used it that way.
 
The last products are Impulse Hint of Musk deodorant and a sample of Paco Rabanne's Black XS. I'm hooked up on this perfume these days. It is very feminine and has a sensual note to it... just the perfect scent to drift me to happier places instantly. I guess I will soon have to give in and buy the bigger version!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment