Event | Coccinelle Spring Summer 2014 Collection...Do You Have The Winning Key?

Yesterday afternoon saw me wondering in the handbag heaven that is the chic Coccinelle boutique in Sliema, hoping the little key that was included with my invite would open one of the three boxes and see me walking away with some new arm candy.
 
Did you have the winning key?
Sadly, none of us bloggers were lucky enough to win any bags but we did walk out the store with a lovely scarf the management gifted us :)
 

Anyhow, I still took my time to browse the fabulous Spring Summer 2014 collection the brand has to offer. I was instantly drawn to the royal blues, bright yellows and reds and I seriously wanted one of each item in the store!



 

The details on the bags are exquisite...tassels, cut-out designs, all drool-worthy basically! I also loved the wallets and the scarves and I think I will be going back soon to treat myself to a little something.
 





1 comment on "Event | Coccinelle Spring Summer 2014 Collection...Do You Have The Winning Key?"
  1. The collection looks amazing! Not a big fan of the yellow haha but the teal tones in some of the oversized bags looks lovely. What a bummer that you didn't win anything! But at least you left with a pretty scarf (:

    Thrift Shop Blues

    ReplyDelete