OOTD | A Military Coat & Cute Ankle Strap Shoes

Last Thursday evening saw me getting ready for a fun few hours with fellow bloggers at Crave in Valletta Waterfront. It was quite a chilly evening so I went for a coat and dress combination and I got the chance to wear one of my favourite pairs of shoes.
 

Coat, Promod | Dress, Dorothy Perkins
Heels, River Island | Clutch, Suiteblanco
Necklace Suiteblanco | Watch, Michael Kors | Bracelet, Accesorize
Many thanks to Maya for hosting the night and taking care of everything! I really had a great time and it was a pleasure to meet all of the lovely ladies :)
 
2 comments on "OOTD | A Military Coat & Cute Ankle Strap Shoes"
  1. Gorgeous!! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in the dress x

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete