UPDATED What's In My Bag?

It's been ages since I last did a 'What's In My Bag?' post and as I was looking for something different to have a short break from reviews, I thought of a couple of update kind of posts (I am also planning an updated skin care routine post).
 
The bag I have is this one by Coccinelle which is made of real leather and feels very luxurious. Being a neutral colour, it goes with almost anything and everything in my wardrobe and I have been using it extensively ever since I got it. It is very roomy inside and even comes with a shoulder strap but I prefer to hold it by the handles...it looks chicer that way! Of course, when I'm not using it, I always store it in its drawstring bag and the original bag it came in.


So, now onto the contents! It's all essentials basically like my Nine West wallet, Esprit makeup purse, tissues, La Roche Posay Cicaplast Mains Hand Cream, car and house keys, smart phone and diary and Platignum pen.


In the Esprit purse, I carry a few more essentials; so I have Nivea Vanilla and Macadamia Lip Butter, La Roche Posay Cicaplast Levres Lip Balm, Essence nail file, wide-toothed comb, perfume samples, Max Factor eye pencil, hair tie and clip, Pupa Shiny Lip Fluid 001 Princess Nude (or the lip colour I'm wearing on the day), bandaids, Zovirax, spec cleaning cloth, Paracetamol, multi-vitamins and of course a compact mirror.
 

Go on and share your bag contents ladies! I always enjoy these kind of posts!

2 comments on "UPDATED What's In My Bag?"
  1. I love the coccinelle bag and the nine west purse. I keep my bag really lightweight I only ever carried keys lipgloss and money. Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is gorgeous! Love your diary too! =)

    ReplyDelete