OPI Muppets Most Wanted | Swatches and First Impressions

OPI have recently released a new collection in celebration of Disney's motion picture Muppets Most Wanted. The collection consists of 8 beautiful shades ranging from delicate nude hues to some serious glitter bombs. I bought myself three shades out of the collection, namely I Love Applause, Gaining Mole-Mentum and Muppets World Tour.


  • I Love Applause ~ a crème finish, sweet, sheer pink that is opaque in two to three coats. Personally it reminds me of pink marshmallows and is the perfect pink for spring time.
 
  • Gaining Mole-Mentum ~ yellow gold, rose gold and silver flakes in a transparent base mix to produce a unique topper polish to add a touch of sophistication to complimenting plain manicures. Another one-of-a-kind polish that I say everyone should own!

Gaining Mole-Mentum over I Love Applause
  • Muppets World Tour ~ a decadent mix of silver microglitter, opaque white and gold small hex glitter and larger blue, Italian pink and rose gold hex glitter that dries to a Liquid Sand textured finish.

Are you tempted to get any shades out of this collection?

2 comments on "OPI Muppets Most Wanted | Swatches and First Impressions"
  1. The glitter looks very different, not seen anything like it before either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Gaining Mole-Mentum is so so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete