Monthly Favourites | March

It's time for monthly favourites again ladies! Most of the products are actually new discoveries which I cannot wait to share with you in more in-depth reviews. Let's start with eye products first.


First, I have Pupa Milano Made To Last Eyes in the shade 100 Black. I had featured this product multiple times in my favourites and it continues to make the cut time and time again. It lasts for hours on end without budging and it is hands down the best eyeliner pencil I have ever tried!
 
Moving on to two new products, starting with the Catrice Eyebrow Lifter. I was introduced to this ace product during the launch of the new products from the brand, in February. I use this everyday basically and it gives me a more polished look without looking I tried too hard. It is also a great alternative to shimmery shadows and highlighters for daytime looks.
 
Next is La Roche Posay Respectissime Volumising Mascara. I have already reviewed this mascara earlier and it has fast become my favourite everyday mascara. It separates the lashes nicely without clumping and the effect lasts all day. What's not to love?  
 
In the lip department, I have once again been favouring mostly neutral shades. My two favourite lipsticks in this regard have been Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty and Chanel Rouge Allure in 66 Confidentielle. As for when I want a darker lip, I reached for Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 340 Berry Bradshaw over and over again. On a side note, this is also a new addition to the Ultimate Colour range from Catrice.
 
 
Another two new discoveries from Catrice which I have been using extensively, pertain to their face makeup section. These are the All Matt Plus Foundation in the shade 010 Light Beige and the Prime And Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof. Together, they have proven to be an excellent combination for all day flawless looking makeup without that cakey feeling.
 
 
Lastly, I have the Like A First Day In Spring perfume from Essence. I had quit using this perfume after just a few tries because it used to give me hayfever but while looking into my stash earlier during the month, I decided to give it another go. The smell is very nice and I haven't had any attacks whatsoever so I have been using this everyday and it has become my everyday perfume.


What were your favourite products this month ladies?

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment