e.l.f. Haul :D

Long time no e.l.f. haul! Until now that is!! Today my little box of goodies arrived yayy! I ordered at noon on Wednesday as soon as they put up codes for free shipping and received a dispatch email & SMS three hours later and today my little box arrived :) I just couldn't resist and got a few items for now (a larger haul will follow as soon as they restock and bring the new goodies from the US).  Here's what I got this time:


Nail Polishes in Desert Haze (I smashed the first bottle I had bought so I had to replace it!), Pearl & Pearl Pink
Professional Blending Eye Brush (I just love this brush and had to get another one)
Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Berry Mix
Mineral Booster in Sheer (small - wanted to know what all the hype is about)
Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Rosy Beige (re-purchase)

Here are swatches of Pearl and Pearl Pink nail polishes (both 2 coats) and the eyeshadow cream:




The darker shade looks more brown than it actually is. It is more of an aubergine purple.

Have you bought anything from elf lately ladies?

2 comments on "e.l.f. Haul :D"
  1. Tempted to get the tinted moisturiser. Also got my eye on the new studio conditioning balms! :)


    http://blodynbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tinted moisturizer is one of my fave products from elf especially now in summer :)

    I'm not really keen about the balms as you have to sip your finger in the pot and it being big is not easy to carry around... they do have some nice colours though :) xxx

    ReplyDelete