NOTW: China Glaze Sea Spray

Good morning my lovelies :) Here's a quick NOTW post while I'm having a break with my studies. Since I've been so busy (tomorrow I have my third final exam consisting of Haematology and Transfusion Medicine), I haven't had much time to do nail art but a couple of days ago, my latest China Glaze polish arrived in the mail :D actually my bf bought me this one :)

Sea Spray is a gorgeous greyish, dusty blue with a subtle pearly shimmer and is part of China Glaze's Anchors Away Collection released earlier this spring. I'll leave you to some pictures :)



How's that for colour blocking? ;p

12 comments on "NOTW: China Glaze Sea Spray"
  1. so cute color! hehe ^_^


    you can visit my blog too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I already follow your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, I have a very similar shade :)
    Your boyfriend is a gem getting you a China Glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful colour! Good luck for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color!! What a great boyfriend lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful color :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my favorite colors!!! great swatches! looks awesome on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this on my list of China Glaze nail polish I want to get. :)
    Your nails are so nice I wish I had nice nails. :)

    ~Ashley~

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really is a nice colour Ashley :) I will also get Sunset Sail from the same collection (peachy nude). With a little extra care, anyone can have nice nails... even if it is just pushing back your cuticles and applying hand cream before going to bed, you will notice a difference for sure ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete