OOTN: Dotty Chic

Here's another post to make up for the lack of posts during the past week :) This is what I wore yesterday night:


Polka dot cropped jacket, Stradivarius
Corset (just seen) & Belt, Next
White denim jeans, Bossini
Bangle, Peacocks
Bag, Dorothy Perkins
Shoes, local shoe store

With exam stress taking the best part of me, I wasn't feeling very much up to applying make-up and taking long hours deciding what to wear but yesterday was a whole different story. I got fed up of looking so pale and sick lol and did a full make-up and I can tell you it was fun and relaxing :) Anyways, on to more photos and a list of products used :)


Face
Inglot Under Make-Up Base
NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
e.l.f. Studio Make-up Mist & Set

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
taupe eyeshadow from e.l.f. Limited Edition Party Palette
Double Espresso shade from Cover Girl Eye Enhancers trio in Cafe au' Lait
ES False Lashes from A500 set from kkcenterhk
Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in Deep Brown
e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black

Lips
Vaseline
Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace
Primark Beauty Pink Lipgloss

Here's a bonus picture of how I styled my hair :)


6 comments on "OOTN: Dotty Chic"
  1. This is such a cute outfit :)
    Sea Spray is such a cute color :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola LARA, te encontre primero en facebook y me encanto tu foto de sea spray, tienes un lindo blog, y ya me suscribi
    besos y hasta pronto

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi deysi :) Thank you for comment and for following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete