OOTE: Ahoy Sailor

Hello my lovelies :) Today I went shopping :D I have a wedding coming up next week and so I bought a dress (which you'll have to wait till the wedding photos to see :P) and some accessories to go with it and other random accessories. I will share everything in a collective haul post soon though :) In the mean time, here's what I wore yesterday evening:

Top & Necklace, Tally Weijl
Shorts & Bag, Mango
Shoes, Zara
Belt, Bershka

With regards make-up, I didn't use that much so as to keep the look natural and give my skin time to breathe. Here's what I used for anyone who wants to know:

Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Coffee
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Ripe Rose (just dabbed)
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in Malt Shake

3 comments on "OOTE: Ahoy Sailor"
  1. i love stripes!! I got a similar top from Terranova last month!! It definitely reminds me of sailor stripes :) x

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love anything that is nautical themed! It is a timeless classic look that is always in fashion and I love the various different ways you can wear it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta el look navy super fresh

    esta lindo el look, la cartera sensacional

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete