Gel Nails for a Family Wedding Guest

Hello my lovelies :) This morning, while a movie shooting (involving Brad Pitt whom I did not manage to take a picture of) was taking place in my street, I was doing a gel nail refill for a client who has a family wedding.  Here's the final manicure:


 

On the ring fingers, I used some moss coloured steel beads so as not to have an all dark manicure and give it a subtle summery feel as well (click pictures to enlarge them).

And here's a bonus pic of a movie scene I managed to capture from my roof:


5 comments on "Gel Nails for a Family Wedding Guest"
  1. I like it :) I really should get thinking about what I am going to do with my nails on my wedding day :S ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark french is so glam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls :)

    @Enigma, if you want to, you can tell me which designs you most like and I can post some pictures as inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not sure really! The colours for the wedding are black, dark blue, purple and silver. any inspiration would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you like it, I would do a post with some designs :)

    ReplyDelete