OOTN: Denim Flowers & Nautical Ropes

Another post today to make up for the lack of posting during the last couple of weeks :) I have an outfit post as you can tell from the title and the first outfit is what I wore yesterday for Johan's birthday dinner.  I chose a dress as his favourite item of clothing on me is a dress and I paired it with a cropped denim jacket as during the night it is still a bit chilly for me.  On to the photos :)


Denim floral print dress, Miss Selfridge
Cropped stone-washed denim jacket, Tally Weijl
Bag, Mango
Denim heels & pearl bracelet (part of a set), Peacocks
Butterfly earrings, Accessorise


And this is the eye-look I paired with the outfit. Actually the colours don't show up that well but I hope you get an idea :)


Products Used:

Face
Inglot Under Make-Up Base
NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
e.l.f. Studio Make-Up Mist & Set

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
cream with turquoise and green reflects creme eyeshadow Revlon Limited Edition Creme Eyeshadow Palette in 02 Warm & Toasty
light turquoise, light green and dark turquoise eyeshadows from e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black Black
Max Factor Kohl Eye Pencil in 020 Black

Lips
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph (just patted)
H&M lipgloss in Queen of Peach (both shades layered starting with the nude one)

Johan and the Snickers cake :)

I also did a mani with his favourite colours (watch out for the tutorial next Sunday)


Today, I gave Johan his gift... a Microlight Trial Flight around Malta & Gozo :) He is very fond of aeroplanes and anything mechanical so this was the perfect gift for him :) He really enjoyed the experience and is still raving on about it :) The instructor was very helpful and explained the trip and procedure thoroughly before jetting off. Afterwards we headed to McDonalds for lunch. Here's what I wore (excuse my hair as it was a bit windy in the shade):

 Rope print top with lace trimming, Bossini
Bubble-hem denim shorts, Terranova
Nautical wedges, Marks & Spencer
Bag, Dorothy Perkins
Bronze bracelets, *things
Anchor earrings, ebay

With regards make-up, I kept the look very natural and didn't wear any foundation whatsoever but for those interested, here's what I used:

essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black Black
e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Midnight (on lower lashes)
H&M lipgloss in Queen of Peach (nude shade)

1 comment on "OOTN: Denim Flowers & Nautical Ropes"
  1. me encata tu manicure, lindo ambos looks
    me encantaron tus cuñas navy
    bye
    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete