OOTN: Laced Up!

Hello my lovelies :) How was your weekend? Mine was much more relaxed than the past two even though I have some small amendments to do with my thesis but I plan to finish those this morning and get over and done with them... then I can enjoy a few days of rest and prepare for my final thesis presentation :) Anyways, here's what I wore yesterday night:

Pink lace top, Tally Weijl
Pink spaghetti straps top (under lace one) & Belt (came with a jacket), Zara
Skirt, Stradivarius
Shoes, Marks & Spencer
Cluth, Accessorize
Bracelets and earrings, Peacocks

And this is the make-up:


I felt really girly in this outfit and what better way to complete the look than shimmery eyeshadow? I only used the e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush to create this look as it is perfect to build up the colours and blend them together. Here's a list of all products used:

Face
Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Black Licorice (grey shade)
Miners Megadust in 14 Ethereal Glow (pink) & 4 Gentle Radiance
Ultra Glow Shimmer Pot in Icicle
e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black Black
Technic Kohl Eye Pencil in Black

Lips
Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace
H&M Lipgloss in Queen of Peach (nude shade)
Primark beauty pink lipgloss

Don't forget to like my facebook page for more beauty codes and stuff :)

7 comments on "OOTN: Laced Up!"
  1. love that top and the winged liner look!! you look great :) x

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything just looks perfect on you Lara! From the clothes to your make-up. Definitely one of my favorite! ♥

    → marshee13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet of you Zarina :) thanks so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is so pretty, you look beautiful :)
    Thank you sweetie <3

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your make-up, and the top is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete