OOTN: Checked!

Hello dolls! I hope you're all well :) Here's the outfit and make-up I wore yesterday night. It was very chilly for me but I was deceived by the humid and sticky weather we had in the morning and hence didn't get a cardi along with me :( anyways, here are the photos :)

Shirt, Terranova
Checked shorts & Shoes, Zara 
Clutch, Mango

Here's a more detailed photo of the accessories as they are barely visible in the previous one
Earrings, Tenda
Panel cuff, M&S



Face
Rimmel Lasting Finish Minerals Loose Powder Foundation in 100 Ivory
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
e.l.f. Studio Warm Bronzer
e.l.f. Studio Make-Up Mist & Set

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Trio in Cafe au' Lait (Double Espresso)
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in 50 Tender
e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Boldly Bronzed
Barry M Shimmering Body Creme in Gold Reflects
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black Black

Lips
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
Napoleon Perdis Protege Lipgloss

2 comments on "OOTN: Checked!"
  1. You look very sexy on your outfit. (^__^)
    I ♥ the eye shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) now that made me blush a little hehe :) thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete