e.l.f. Haul(s) + The Beauty Baron's Mystery Box!! (Pic-heavy)

Good morning cupcakes! I have some eye candy to share with you today! Yesterday evening felt like Christmas morning to me as after about a week, I got my first elf order as well as the second order and the mystery box which were dispatched last Friday (+ 2 China Glaze polishes as well).  I was getting worried about my first order as usually I receive my little brown boxes around 2 - 3 days after I receive the dispatch notice but the wait was totally worth it! I had to pick my boxes from the main postal branch as the postie turned up while I was doing my beautician's nails but everything was intact! 

Here's what I got in the first order (I saved on shipping for this order with the code SHHDELEU which is valid until the end of the month; check out the Beauty Baron's facebook page for more codes):


Lengthening & Defining Mascara (2x Black, 1x Black Brown)
Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
Studio Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease
Mineral Lipstick in Rich Raspberry
Studio Eye Transformer in Pastel Illusions

I bought the mascaras as I had loved the one that came in one of last year's Christmas sets and they are totally great value for money considering you have to throw away mascara after a few months.  The clear one is a re-purchase.  I have to admit that I haven't been using anything on my brows but I really like how this keeps them in place so I bought it once again!  I have been waiting for the eyeliner and lipstick ever since I saw them on the US site and I'm so glad I ordered them!!  Lastly, I ordered the Eye Transformer out of curiosity and from the quick swatches I did, I'm glad I now own it :) Here are some more pictures:


 Mineral Lipstick in Rich Raspberry
Studio Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease (in reality, it is much more green than blue)


Studio Eye Transformer
Above right, actual colour swatches; below right, colours on black cream eyeshadow
 
Two days after I placed this order, the Beauty Baron decided to come up with another fantastic offer that I certainly could not pass up: free shipping + free mystery box containing more than £10 worth of products with every order of £10 or more!  So, this time I ordered a few more things:


Mineral Booster in Sheer (large)
Mineral Eyeshadows in Caffeinated & Socialite
Studio Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle

I ordered myself the large Mineral Booster as my small one is almost finished.  The eyeshadows, I'd say were impulse buys but I'm really happy with them as they are quite unique colours and I don't have anything like them in my collection :) Here are some swatches:


Mineral Eyeshadows in Socialite & Caffeinated


Studio Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry Truffle

Finally, the exciting bit... the mystery box contents!


Nail Polish in Twinkle & Smoky Brown
Mineral Lip Brush
Mineral Eyeshadow in Outdoorsy

I'm very happy with what I got! I really wanted another lip brush and getting it for free is amazing! Also, it's a great opportunity to try the mineral brushes as I don't own any of them. The eyeshadow, I'm totally in love with! It's shimmery and green is one of my favourites colours :) I happen to have both nail polishes already but since I use Smoky Brown quite a lot I will definitely keep it.  Twinkle, I'm not sure as I also have China Glaze's Snow Globe so I might give Twinkle to someone else.
 

Mineral Lip Brush


Mineral Eyeshadow in Outdoorsy

That concludes my elf haul ladies! Did you avail yourselves of the Mystery Box offer? What did you get?

P.S. Want elf to treat us to another amazing Christmas offer? Help them reach 275,000 'Likes' by 5:00p.m. British Time of the 21/11/2011 on their facebook page! Can't wait to see what they will come up with!

4 comments on "e.l.f. Haul(s) + The Beauty Baron's Mystery Box!! (Pic-heavy)"
  1. I think I prefer what you got!
    That Raspberry Truffle looks amazing, you could even use it as a blush :)
    Max
    x

    www.beauty-tothemax.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might try it as a blush but I think it would look too dark on me :) thanks for the suggestion though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your haul Lara! Raspberry truffle looks amazing! Usually they arrive in 2-3 days time for me as well, but my last order took 10 days to arrive and i was so worried. I also bought some items from the mystery box offer but it hasn't arrived yet either even though it was shipped last friday. I hope it will come soon to see what i got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Daniela! Hope you get you order soon! Would love to see what you got!

    ReplyDelete