OOTN: Teal Tease!

Hello lovelies :) It's 22:15 and I'm already at home since it decided to start raining cats and dogs while me and Johan were out.  We headed back to my home for some hot chocolate so I decided to post the outfit I was wearing while I have some time on my hands as tomorrow I will have to go and try to find a nice blouse to wear for my Graduation Thanks-giving Mass this coming Thursday.  Here's are the outfit and make-up pictures:


Jacket, Next
Polo neck, New Look
Shorts, earrings & flower hair slide, Peacocks
Ankle boots, Zara
Belt, Jennyfer (came with a pair of shorts)
Quilted bag, ebay
Black Akoya pearl bracelet, gift



And this is the make-up and products used:


Face
Inglot Under Make-Up Base
NYX HD Foundation in 02 Soft Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
e.l.f. Mineral Booster in Sheer
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Green
e.l.f. Mineral Blemish Kit
Rimmer Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
e.l.f. Studio Make-Up Mist & Set

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
black and teal eyeshadows from e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 piece palette
e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
Technic black kohl pencil
Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara in Black Black

Lips
Nivea Hydro Care lip balm
e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural
Maybelline Watershine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace
Primark beauty pink lipgloss

1 comment on "OOTN: Teal Tease!"
  1. I love teal and you look great in it too!! Love the makeup xxx

    ReplyDelete