NOTW: Burgundy Red for Graduation Thanksgiving Mass

Good morning my lovelies :) This is the nail art I wore for my graduation thanksgiving mass last Thursday at St. John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta:


I paired the base colour (e.l.f. Cranberry - 2 coats) with the shoes and the bag, then I sponged some black polish (Essie Licorice) over the tips and down to half of the nail.  I then proceeded by sponging some silver polish (Orly Dazzle) over the very tips and a little further down and topped off everything with a coat of China Glaze Lubu Heels over the entire nail.




4 comments on "NOTW: Burgundy Red for Graduation Thanksgiving Mass"
  1. I really like this, it goes lovely against the bag too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Misha :) in fact I matched it to the bag and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete