Free Shipping from Sigma for Black Friday!!

I hope my US followers had a fantastic Thanksgiving yesterday and to celebrate Black Friday, I have an excellent offer for you all! Sigma are offering free standard worldwide shipping from 9:00am - 5:00pm CST today only!!

If you're like me and hate having to pay for shipping when as is the case with some websites, you can get something extra for the shipping cost, go on and take advantage of this fantastic offer!  Just enter the code BF2011 at checkout to benefit from this offer!

Why not take the opportunity and get some Christmas shopping done from the Sigma website? Treat yourself or a loved one to a luxury gift this Christmas... here are some product examples:






Go on indulge yourself!

Clicking on pictures/product names will take you directly to the particular product

2 comments on "Free Shipping from Sigma for Black Friday!!"
  1. I already ordered P86! Now I'm tempted to order more... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe naughty Natalie :P let me know what you think of your goodies when you get them :)

    ReplyDelete