New Croc Effects from Barry M!

Here's a press-release of the latest addition in the crackle-polish family:
Barry M have just released the Croc-effect nail polish today for only £3.99! I wish I could get my hands on it asap!

What do you think ladies? Will you be buying it?

5 comments on "New Croc Effects from Barry M!"
  1. I'd quite like to see what this looks like in real life- because I can't imagine it to be much different to the regular crackles... I do have their new foil effect polish in silver though- and that's amazing! :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too... I'd have to see swatches of it before buying as I think it looks quite similar. However, i might still buy it as I don't have a black crackle polish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'll probably give it a quick test next time I'm shopping- and I'm sure it'll pop up in about 20 million blog posts soon anyway! :) I think everyone should have a black crackle- you can use it to cover chips in older manicures!
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Barry M facebook page just posted some pictures of it! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188599121221084&view=wall&notif_t=event_wall#!/ILoveBarryM

    It looks pretty impressive actually :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It actually does! Thanks for sharing! xx Now I just wish that we get Barry M in Malta...

    ReplyDelete